Desaert & Delta Safaris are thrilled to announce a new special offer for all bookings travelling from January to March 2024. This fantastic deal can also be combined with the Best of Desert & Delta Safaris (BODDS) packages.
Combine a 3-night stay at Leroo La Tau with the “Stay 8, Pay 7” BODDS package (From January to March 2024) and receive an incredible 2-NIGHTS COMPLIMENTARY.
Leroo La Tau Rates
3 nights at Leroo La Tau from $1,290.00 per person (Recommended Selling Rate), excluding flights.
“Stay 8, Pay 6” from $4,466.00 per person, including all internal charter flights based on Maun to Maun (must include 3 nights at Leroo La Tau to apply. You can add Chobe Game Lodge to this special by using the applicable Maun – Kasane routing on our BODDS rates.
What’s on Offer at Leroo La Tau in the Green Season?
- Enjoy a complimentary day trip to Nxai Pans, teeming with life during the green season as thousands of zebras migrate across into the Makgadikgadi and Nxai Pans region.
- The opportunity to experience intimate sightings of the resident wildlife along the dry Boteti River Valley, as wildlife comes to the permanent waterholes you frequent on game drives.
- Delve into the best modern Botswana cultural experience in the Desert & Delta Safaris circuit. Embark on a guided visit to Khumaga village, meet local farmers, and learn about Setswana customs from the area. This fun and interactive experience provides valuable insights into Botswana’s rural life.
- Revel in stunning birdwatching along the Boteti River Valley’s permanent waterholes, with the possibility of spotting species varying from wattled cranes, large flocks of comb-billed ducks, vultures to bee-eaters & kingfishers and a wide range of other colourful migratory species in the area.
- Thanks to the summer rains cooling the scorched Kalahari Desert, temperatures (though still warm) are much more pleasant than in the months of October and November. With the rains, the region bursts with bright green vegetation, flowers, and abundant colours.
- Photographers will adore this time of year as dust is minimal, and the rich colours and light are enhanced due to reduced haze.
To complete your perfect experience at Leroo La Tau, add a 60-minute helicopter adventure to visit the Makgadikgadi salt pans. Witness the pans transform into shimmering vast lakes and touch down in a remote location you’ve never experienced before. Sightings of migrating zebras are highly likely, offering a truly special opportunity.
Special Add-on: 60-minute Helicopter Trip from $935.00 per person (minimum 2 pax) and Makgadkgadi Adventure: 90 minute helicopter trip to Kubu Island & Flamingo colony from $1,650 per person (minimum 2 pax)